- This event has passed.
SAFETY! Refuse To Be A Victim Seminar
March 30 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CDT$40.00
You stand a much better chance of preventing criminal attacks if you develop a safety plan before you need it. That is why the Refuse To Be A Victim® crime prevention seminar was developed by the National Rifle Association. This is a non-shooting class that offers general safety tools other than firearms. Click here for details for the topics that will be taught https://rtbav.nra.org/seminar-topics/:
A few topics included are:
• Psychology of the Criminal Mind – Understand what makes a criminal a predator
• Home & Phone Security – Securing what’s inside and outside your house
• Automobile & Travel Security – Equip yourself with the necessities for any type of situation
• Mental Preparedness – Prepare yourself for any situation that may arise
• Physical Security – Don’t ignore your instincts – if something feels wrong, it probably is!
• Workplace Safety – Including awareness tips for working alone
• Technological Security – Technological advances have made individuals more vulnerable to being victimized
• Out of Town Security – Making sure you are safe, no matter where you go
• Non-lethal Personal Protection Devices – Including Pepper Spray & Tasers
• Other Realtor Protection Topics
The seminar teaches quick, easy, and inexpensive (often free) tips and techniques you can use to increase awareness and prevent criminal confrontation. In just four hours, you will get the tools you need to develop your own personal safety strategy.