National Property Database
What is RPR?
100% OWNED BY REALTORS®
Comprehensive data, powerful analytics, and client-friendly reports for each of NAR’s constituencies. Created by NAR for the sole purpose of providing Realtors® with the data they need to meet their clients’ demands.
EXCLUSIVELY FOR REALTORS®
No third party or public access… guaranteed. The only way a non-Realtor® can access the data in RPR is through an RPR report that has been created, branded and shared by a Realtor®.
NO-COST MEMBER BENEFIT
RPR is an invaluable member benefit offered exclusively to Realtors® at no additional cost. RPR services every segment of the real estate industry: Residential, Commercial, Brokers, Appraisers, Associations and MLSs.
RPR is the nation’s largest property database built exclusively for REALTORS®.
As one of the most innovative benefits included in your NAR membership, RPR delivers on-the-go access to hundreds of data sets from public records and listing data in addition to demographics, psychographics, neighborhood and school information, and unbeatable reports.
- On/off-market listings, sales, valuations, assessment, foreclosure, tax, mortgage, transaction history, FEMA flood maps, and more.
- School and neighborhood data and reports.
- Exclusive Realtors Valuation Model®(RVM®), home value refinement, and CMA tools.
- Eight customizable and branded RPR reports.
- On-the-go access with RPR Mobile™.